Jackson Welding Helmet – Metal Insight Lens 46108
Jackson® Welding Helmet – Metal Halo-X Insight® Auto-Darkening Lens 46108
Jackson® Metal Insight® auto-darkening welding helmet features variable shade 9-13 lens with digital controls. It has four arc sensors and can be set in weld mode or grind mode. The large 3.93″ X 2.36″ viewing area also comes standard with sensitivity and delay settings.
The Jackson Insight WH40 ADF has a two-year lens warranty. The Halo-X helmet shell comes complete with Jackson’s industry-standard 370 headgear.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
HALO X Helmet Features
- Extreme lightweight shell design weighs only 6 oz!
- Hydraflex shell for the ultimate in flexibility and durability
- Duralogic high index metallic paint
- Ergonomic, lightweight desin reduces neck tension and fatigue
- Easily attaches to safety caps for added head protection
- High impact, seamless graphic designs Sleek, balanced design and weight reduces “top-heavy” effect
Insight® Auto-Darkening Lens Features
- Large 3.93″ X 2.36″ viewing area
- Intuitive, digital control panel
- Features variable welding shade 9-13, sensitivity and delay adjustments
- Shade 4 grind mode
- 1/10,000 second switching speed
- DC TIG rated down to 5 amps
- Separate buttons with LED indicator for Weld and Grind modes
- Four independent sensors positioned to reduce possibility of blockage during weld
- Two, easy-to-replace lithium batteries with low indicator light
- Built-in magnification lens holder
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 compliant
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.