ESAB Rebel EMP 285ic 110V/230V Multiprocess Welder – 0558012554. Buy 1 Get Two Free Gifts – Sparcweld Tig Cleaner Kit and Sparcweld Mig Nozzle Cleaner
Out of stock
Introducing Rebel™ EMP 285ic 1ph and 3ph systems, the most powerful, industrial Rebel yet for excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, TIG and Stick applications.Capable of welding up to 350A, this TRUE multi-process, multi-voltage industrial welding machine runs the full range of .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .045 in. (1.2 mm) wires. It’s the most portable, mobile welder in its class and has the power and performance to crush even the most demanding industrial jobs.
Two models to choose from:
- Rebel EMP 285ic 120V-230V 1ph
- Rebel EMP 285ic 460V-575V 3ph
Part No. Description
0558102554 Rebel EMP 285IC, 110-230V, 1PH, 15ft
0558102555 Rebel EMP 285IC, 110-230V, 1PH, 15ft w/Cart
0558102556 Rebel EMP 285IC, 460-575V, 3PH, 15ft
0558102557 Rebel EMP 285IC, 460-575V, 3PH, 15ft w/Cart
- Power to Perform – with 285A @ 40% (1ph model) and 285A @ 50% (3ph model) you’ll have the confidence to run the full range of .045 in. (1.2 mm) wire, short arc and spray transfer, with increased deposition rates and higher productivity on smaller diameter wires such as .030 in. (0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm).
- sMIG Technology – innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- With ESAB’s new 4 Roll Drive System, weld up to .052 in. (1.4 mm) solid wire and up to 1/16 in.(1.6 mm) cored wire. Plus, electrodes up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) and TIG rods up to 3/16 in. (5.0 mm).
- Unmatched Portability/Mobility – weighing in at 70 lbs. (32 kg) with multi-voltage, multi-phase capability and 4 handle roll cage. Detach the Rebel EMP 285ic from its cart and tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site.
- TFT Multilingual Display – packed full of features, Rebel EMP 285ic has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Industrial Production & Manufacturing
- Repair and Maintenance
- Training Schools
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.